Skip to main content

My Country, my dream

I see a people rising, tired of being enslaved by their own people, speaking out for themselves, everyone determined and set to give it whatever it takes to break free from the chains of slavery in disguise. I see the streets filled and the homes empty, I see mothers behind their children, saying "this time no one is returning home until we are free", I see a united Nigeria, even though it looks divided but every tribe with one voice for the very first time. I see a peaceful march but yet the most fearsome movement ever.

Then did I see the people melting huge hives of shackles and using them in building a strong hold, and few people did I see been lined and forced into the strong hold by the multitude. After this event did I hear a loud noise of joy, happiness, and of all it was the sound of freedom. 

I see a one Nigeria, the north, south, east and west leaving peacefully, united and strong. I see a free and fair Election, equality before the law, a country where everyone's voice is heard and it matters. What a great joy, I can't find any child Hawking, the people are no longer in shackles of poverty. A free and fair Country.

               Together we can move this nation to a greater height.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Video : Davido and Wizkid performed together @ Wizkid concert.

Legendary night it was,Wizkid and Davido performed together at Wizkid concert. There have been rumors that Wizkid and Davido have been having issues concerning who the best musician is,both of their have international recognition. Wizkid show was one of the best concert of the Year, the surulere boy didn't disappoint his fans, celebrities like Tiwa Savage, Phyno, Mayorkun and many came to support the home boy. It's been a wonderful year for The Star boy.

Linda Ikeji: I was the Best Runway Model in Nigeria back in the Days.

Check out Linda Ikeji throwback back pictures. Linda Ikeji shared with hers fans her hilarious throw back pictures back in the days of her modelling days. The Blogger,Writer and Entrepreneur said she missed those days of  her modelling career and also boasted that she was the best model in Nigeria then.  She wrote this on her Instagram Page:

Olamide shares adorable pictures of himself and his cute Son.

Olamide Badoo,shares adorable pictures of himself and his son,miliano.