Skip to main content

World Poetry Day: Poetry the giant of Literature

Poetry the giant of Literature
Long the tale of culture and sage
In wisdom, the tryst of ages
Shoes the eternal difference
If I be worried and lost of hope
Not of you.

Poem the soul of the literary wild world
Long are the days of summer
Sharp are the edges of your searing swords.
When you cut, it goes beyond incision
When it grows, it gives a taste of beauty

Poem the evocation of feelings
The blood vain of beauty
If your wisdom can bring beauty out of pains,
I thirst for it.
If your culture can bring me humanity, then
I want to be you.

In the heart of your unfailing beauty,
Comes the simmering pleasure of the invisible world.
Do not set me free from your grip,
In your prison I guarantee comfort.
Because what makes me a poet
Makes me the hope of my age.

For the love of our culture and
hope of our world,
I choose poetry
Even in recession of words
I choose you as the seat of hope for our WILD World.

Happy World Poetry Day
#AdaptationOfNigeriaTheGiantOfAfrica

©AdebanjiDS

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Video : Davido and Wizkid performed together @ Wizkid concert.

Legendary night it was,Wizkid and Davido performed together at Wizkid concert. There have been rumors that Wizkid and Davido have been having issues concerning who the best musician is,both of their have international recognition. Wizkid show was one of the best concert of the Year, the surulere boy didn't disappoint his fans, celebrities like Tiwa Savage, Phyno, Mayorkun and many came to support the home boy. It's been a wonderful year for The Star boy.

Linda Ikeji: I was the Best Runway Model in Nigeria back in the Days.

Check out Linda Ikeji throwback back pictures. Linda Ikeji shared with hers fans her hilarious throw back pictures back in the days of her modelling days. The Blogger,Writer and Entrepreneur said she missed those days of  her modelling career and also boasted that she was the best model in Nigeria then.  She wrote this on her Instagram Page:

Olamide shares adorable pictures of himself and his cute Son.

Olamide Badoo,shares adorable pictures of himself and his son,miliano.